1.6
Turnaround Time

On February 14th I have tried to checkout an order and pay for it with my virtual debit card, but Sephora's website told me my payment method was not accepted.

On February 15th I was charged for the order I've tried to checkout on the previous day ($61.60). I haven't received an order confirmation, so I believe there has been a mistake.

After that I have them an email asking for a refund, but no one sent me an email to let me know my problem was being taken care of.

This weekend I have received a refund from Sephora for the $61.60, but right after that I was charged for $56.71 and $7.99, a total of $64.70.

I have already sent them two emails, but I haven't received any response from customer service so far.

I am very disappointed with their customer service because It's been almost a week since I made my first complaint. I don't have time to call and I would like to receive a refund for the $64.70 they have wrongfully charged me as soon as possible

I don't think I will ever make an online purchase with Sephora again. They seem not to care about their online customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sephora customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Sephora needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sephora customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sephora.

Had an Experience with Sephora?

Comments

#1119539

Same thing happened to me.They certainly do not care about their online customers.

I make a purchase for 189.54 and was charged four times instead of one! The customer service lady said it would take 1-7 days to get a refund. That's over 500 bucks that they "mistakenly" took from my debit card.

I will never shop on sephora.com again.