Turnaround Time

I have never dealt with a worse company. I wonder why they are here.

Briefly, i live in nyc and am close to many of their stores and it's convenient to shop there. Supposedly i have amassed thousands of points, im a "rouge vip" customer BUT they cant seem to get my emails to me and i never get the 20% discount or any sale notices. The store keeps saying im on the email list, they keep re-registering me but NOTHING HAPPENS. Tonite i found out there is a 25$ discount being offered...i never got the email.

I called the 877 phone#. The girl was rude and when i requested a manager...she transferred me to a voicemail survey. They ought to take their whole business model and trash it. It's not worth our time or money.

Bloomingdales appreciates us more. Im done with them....their stores are dirty and unsanitary anyway.

Goodbye Sephora. Shoppers ...beware!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sephora. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sephora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sephora and sephora vib rouge membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments