2.6
Turnaround Time

I love shopping online. So convenient, and easy.

I also love cosmetice/makeup/girly stuff. The last several times I have ordered from Sephora, they have messed up my order and will offer no remuneration. It's almost always related to the samples or promos that I select. Even though they are shown as in stock, and even still on the website today, my package mysteriously is missing all the samples and or promos.

I've contacted Sephora about this issue every time it happens (and it's often, every single order I've ever placed has been incomplete.) I receive the same form letter response via email. I am sick of being treated like a second class customer. I will cash out my points and get the *** out of Sephora. Never again.

I'm already an Ulta Diamond rewards member so I will be removing myself from Sephora's mailing list and never purchase from them again.

I am sick of getting the run around about "well, the samples are not guaranteed" or "they are out of stock" even when I check the website and try placing another order, those items the agent said were "out of stock" are still listed as in stock. This is false advertising and *** poor customer service.

Review about: Sephora Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Products i received.

I didn't like: Rude and generic customer service and response.

Comments