3.3
Turnaround Time

I love Sephora so much I spent over 2k yearly in Sephora and I love it, but the customer service is so horrible.I came in just to browse around and got followed and emotionally harassed by the workers.

They thought I was shoplifting when I gave them no reason to suspect me. It was humiliating and horrible shopping day for me. I literally had 3 workers watching me. They were glaring at me and laughed among themselves.

Made me feel like it was a racist thing because out of al the "white" customers I'm the only Asian one that got followed made feel uncomfortable.Even at checked out the workers tried to look into my purse without me "noticing." I love Sephora but after that experience I will never shop there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sephora customer care. Sephora needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sephora customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sephora.

Comments