I hv used sephora almost 5/6yrs.its very good except eyes products.But really eye products also good but now its really bad effect of my eyes.shades liner anything if I used I hv suffer allagic conjunctivitis very badly.
I can't see anything.If u get my mail pls take it seriously bcz eye is da most important part of human being.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sephora Eyeliner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "One of the most exciting decisions most people make in life is buying a home. You've watched friends or family go through the process, or have been through the process yourself,..."
- "One of the best payroll services and time tracking solutions provider in Long Beach, CA.It reduces my lot of tension also make my system very smooth. Now, I don't have to..."