Sephora - Review about Eyeshadow Palette from Haverhill, Massachusetts

Do not buy from sephora!!I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!!

The Tarte palette was the only item i ordered and they didn't put the 1 item in the box?? I called and now its out of stock until next year??

The packing slips always have check offs of the items packed and are signed by the packer...not this time blank??So I would say the packer has sticky fingers and was covering their tracks..They just lost another VIB ROUGE member!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Eyeshadow Palette
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #571181 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sephora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14, 2015 #945740 New York, New York

Me too I placed a online order and I was missing my limited edition Everything's nice pallette.The packer didn't sign my slip either? I think that's odd that packages missing items just happen to be the ones that don't get signed by the packer.I hope you got a refund.I have been waiting since before Christmas for mine.

3 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2015 #945693

This could happen at any retailer. I'm guessing that you didn't have a problem getting a refund; Sephora CS is generally excellent. I don't think this warrants telling others not to shop there.

2 4 Reply

Dec 17, 2014 #917515 Mountain View, California

Thanks for that info. I saw sephora advertised on mocospace and was seriously going to order a few things but not now. It seems like everything on mocospace is listed somewhere as a scam.

2 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2015 #945694

??? Sephora is not a "scam." What a bizarre comment.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sephora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sephora.
Filing a new complaint about