Sephora - Review about Eyeshadow Palette from Haverhill, Massachusetts
Do not buy from sephora!!I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!!
The Tarte palette was the only item i ordered and they didn't put the 1 item in the box?? I called and now its out of stock until next year??
The packing slips always have check offs of the items packed and are signed by the packer...not this time blank??So I would say the packer has sticky fingers and was covering their tracks..They just lost another VIB ROUGE member!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Eyeshadow Palette
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- "I am disgusted by this company. First of all we were told we would be the first appointment of the day but they did not show up until 2pm. by..."
- "I bought my first Puggle from Stu and actually had to wait two weeks longer to get her because he was so concerned that she may have a "pigeon toe"..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."