1.7
Turnaround Time

With Christmas time almost here I'm sure a lot of us will be ordering stuff online thinking that we can bring it back for a return or an exchange or even a credit to the Fayetteville North Carolina store and Cross Creek Mall.You cannot bring Sephora products Sephora that you bought and purchased online you cannot bring them back to the store and get any kind of credit return exchange nothing!

Spoke with the manager and then also called the 800 number for customer service and was told that I could take it back in store. I went back in the store with the phone in my hand and the manager gladly took the phone call and then gladly hung it up before I had a chance to speak to the person at customer service through the 800 number. The manager he was very rude! And lied to me and told me that they had hung up of course I called them back and they told me this.

Please do not waste your money and order anything online here unless you are one hundred percent guaranteed you're going to like it otherwise you're going to have to go through the process of melon it back and that taking a long time when it says on our receipts and everything that we can take it back in the store.The manager of this store will not let you Fayetteville North Carolina Cross Creek Mall will not let you!!

Review about: Sephora Manager.

Had an Experience with Sephora?

Comments