Happened recently, first place two orders.and notice that i forgot to add one item to it.

I called customer service immediately tried to cancel or add one item to it. I waited for at least 10 mins for one customer to pick up. He told me that the order is in progress, and he cannot do anything for me. He issues a cancellation for me, and offer 50 point (which means nothing) and i didn't accept it.

I reorder the products. two days later, i received email tell me that 4 of my orders got cancel, where i only try to cancel one. So i call customer service again to understand why my order got cancel. He responded that because they are links together, but the first customer service didn't inform me that.

(They should train their customer service better!!!) The second customer service just replace the order for me (no point of doing it at all). One of my item was out of stock, i ask can they send out when it it in stock, he says no. (Other companies definitely can do that, such as NM). And offer me 200 points, I really dont understand, who cares about points???

Would never buy from them ever again. maybe try in store, but would not buy from them.

sucks.calling customer service is just waist of time.

Review about: Sephora Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments