2.8
Turnaround Time

Very unhappy with Sephora online. A week ago I placed an order for three items online.

Two days later one of the items went out of stock, but with my order already being processed I assumed I was safe and I was going to receive the product. Boy, was I wrong. The order took almost a full business week to ship, which is a little ridiculous to me but not uncommon from all of the other reviews I have read. I received my order today, and opened the box only to find two products instead of three.

The product that had gone out of stock DAYS AFTER I had placed my order was missing. There was no contact, no email letting me know I would not be receiving my product or offering me a refund. I had to call customer service myself and demand a refund, and the lady tried to play it off as a mistake. I got angry at that point and told her it absolutely was not a mistake.

My order had deliberately been shipped when it was incomplete and the company did not have the decency to try and contact me to make me aware or to amend the situation. This is very poor customer service and I will never be using Sephora’s online services again.

If I need a product that is not carried in my store I will go to the products site and buy from the manufacturer which is a shame because my store is inside JCPenney and has very limited stock. For such a well known company this is very poor business practice.

Review about: Sephora Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. They just cancel my order when I thought I won't be affected by the later on out of stock situation.

No contact at all. Person on the phone didn't even say sorry and he sounds like I should thank him for not charging me for the products...Boy I will never shop with them again.