Turnaround Time

I placed an order through Sephora for an item to be delivered via courier to my place of work.I have all my packages delivered to work as Reception can sign for the delivery.

We are a government office which is open to the public from 9.00am to 5.00pm. At 4.50pm on Friday the 12th of May I received an email to say they couldn't deliver the package. Very strange considering we are open until 5.00pm. I rang the Courier Monday morning and stated if you deliver to the receptionist before 5.00pm there is no problem.

I received an email on Monday from Sephora at 2.26pm to say the package had been delivered. I head to reception and no package?? I check the tracking on the couriers website and the package was delivered to front door at 1.18pm. It states it was signed for by front door.

I contact the courier and they state it was left at the front of the premises no signature. I contact Sephora who state that nothing we can do that's what you asked for. The item has either been stolen or not dropped off at all. The purpose of utilising a courier is to have tracking and for the item to be signed for.

Sephora under Victorian Consumer laws you must ensure my order gets to me regardless of whether it goes missing or is stolen.

I would suggest referring to https://m.consumer.vic.gov.au/shopping/refunds-and-returns/problems-with-a-product/items-missing-or-damaged-in-transit I gave strict instructions for the item to be delivered to reception before 5pm, not dumped in the street by some front doors?The fact you have denied me a refund goes against all consumer laws for which I am protected under.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Fraudulent behaviour.

Had an Experience with Sephora?

Comments